The PTSA is happy to offer Children’s Yoga after school on Wednesdays starting later this month. We’ll start with two four week sessions – one for younger age groups and one for older – and see how it goes. Please be sure to give us your feedback after the class!
Here are the details – please note that the sessions are limited to 15 participants and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis:
• The teacher is Liz Doyle, an experienced and energetic children’s yoga instructor (see her profile at mojoyoga.net)
• Grades K-1: January 20, 27, February 10, 24
• Grades 2-5: March 3, 10, 17, 24
• Class time: 3:15 to 3:45 (kids will go straight from class to yoga in room 303)
• Cost — $40 for the session
*Please note – kids signed up for full session will have priority; if there’s space, we’ll open up for drop-in classes, so feel free to respond with selected dates and we will follow up.
To sign up, please respond via email to ashley.bass@serialssolutions with ALL following details:
• Child’s Name
• Child’s Classroom
• Parent’s Name
• Parent’s email address
• Parent’s phone number
• Emergency contact name and number
• Will you pick up your child at 3:45 or should (s)he go to Boys and Girls Club?
• Payment details: Pay Pal (see below) or by check/cash in the school office or first day of class
*checks payable to BF Day PTSA
Thanks! We look forward you enriching your child’s BF Day experience with After School Yoga.