We have received some amazing items to be sold at the Spring Fling! There is still time to make a contribution and be a part of this event. Download Pledge Form 2014 here, and return it to the school office by March 1st.
Things we are looking for:
- Vacation rentals
- Gift/punch cards for yoga/pilates/restaurants/coffee/etc.
- Sports/theater tickets
- Handy-man/ gardening assistance/ cooking lesson
What we are NOT looking for:
- Donations that mainly promote a business without giving much value to the purchaser (i.e. require the purchaser to spend a lot more money at the business, or something that is usually given for free as a promotional item anyway)
- Used goods
Your donation will:
- Support enrichment education in your school
- Bring new customers to your door
- Build goodwill in your community
- Is 100% tax deductible!
Thank you for participating and being a part of what makes this night so fun and successful. We will see you on March 22nd at Roxy’s back door, and don’t forget to buy your tickets!