6:30-7:10pm Stan Jaskot Introduction
7:10-7:40 2014-15 PTSA Position Nominations
7:40-8:00pm Presentation of PTSA Draft Budget for 2014-15
Principal Jaskot will introduce himself and would then like to conduct a short activity to learn more about what the PTSA views as strengths and next steps for B.F. Day.
The B.F. Day PTSA needs your participation for school year 2014/15
• We are accepting nominations for all PTSA positions through May 21, 2014.
• Some positions necessitate regular Board meeting attendance. Other positions can be done almost entirely on your own time.
• Some of the positions we NEED to fill are Vice President and Secretary, as well as After School Programs Coordinator, Communications Assistant and Committee Leads for our various fundraising efforts.
• Not sure how you can best contribute? Let us help you find a good fit. Check out the list of position descriptions.
• If you cannot come to the meeting on May 21, you can make a nomination or declare your interest in a position via email to email@example.com
• Positions will be voted on at the Board Meeting on June 12, 2014