Core programs funded by the PTSA
- Music/Performing Arts:
- Writers in the School
- Field Trip subsidies
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Grade-Level Grants
- Family Assistance and Scholarships
- Library Grant
How We Raise Money
- Direct Drive: Two-week focused fundraiser in October
- Walk & Roll: Kid-driven walkathon in the Spring
- Easy Everyday Fundraising & Other: Trivia Night, Fremont Solstice Parking, Chinook Books, and other
- Spring Family Event
You Know You Want To Get Involved
Join the PTSA! – Your voice will be heard and you can influence what programs are offered for our students – Send back the form in the First Day packet.
Volunteer – There will be volunteer opportunities as soon as next week. Do you love gardening? We have a Green Team. Do you love Board Games? Help out with an Enrichment activity. Are you good at organizing? We have a whole room of papers to organize.
Come to PTSA meetings – Really. You will find community, you have a voice, and you can discuss the topics that are important to you. There are monthly board meetings which are more strategic, and three General meetings which are not to be missed.
Get in touch
- Email list: sign up at http://goo.gl/ZpUzqC
- Facebook: B.F. Day PTSA
- Tax ID 91-1348668 (all donations are tax deductible)