You can help the B.F. Day PTSA just by shopping at Fred Meyer, PCC, Amazon, Bartell’s and Safeway! It only takes a few minutes to register but it makes a huge difference for the students at B.F. Day. Grocery shopping, online shopping, these are all things we do anyway, why not make sure your school gets a cut? Other schools in our area earn thousand of dollars each year and BF Day can to, if you sign up.
• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to BF Day School at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
• You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number: That number is 93504. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping BF Day School earn a donation!
• You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
• If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
The AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the purchase price from eligible AmazonSmile Purchases to B F Day PTSA. To make this happen:
• Do your Amazon shopping through smile.amazon.com
• On your first visit to AmazonSmiles, select B F Day Ptsa King County as the charitable organization to receive donations.
• You can use same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, registries and account settings are also the same.
The B.F. Day PTSA will earn 5% of your PCC grocery bill when you use a PCC scrip card. Here’s how:
• Buy a PCC Scrip Card for $20. It is pre-loaded with $20 for you to spend, no fees of any kind. You can buy them from Miss Carrie in the office.
• Use this card to pay for your purchases at PCC! Each time you shop you can re-load your card – the cashier will help you do this at checkout.
• For more information on the PCC Scrip Program: http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/community/scrip
• Bartell’s donates up to 4% of your purchase amount to the B.F. Day PTSA, when you use
your ‘B’ Caring Card
• It does not cost to sign up.
• You can sign up next time you are in Bartell’s – just ask an employee
• Once registered, just have the cashier swipe your ‘B’ Caring Card at checkout or type in your 10 digit phone number, and a percentage of your total bill will be donated to the PTSA.
• You can also find additional information and register your card at www.eScrip.com/BCaringCard.
Participating merchants like Safeway contribute automatically every time you make a purchase using your registered grocery, debit card or cash. Credit card purchases no longer generate donations. There are no receipts to collect, no certificates to buy, no hassles for you. Just take a moment to register the cards you already use and designate your earnings to go to
BF Day Elementary PTSA eScrip Group ID – 8561804.
To sign up:
• Go to www.eScrip.com
• If you already have an account, click on My eScript.
If not, click “Sign Up -It’s Free!”
• Search for BF Day Elementary PTSA,
or use our non-profit organization code 8561804
• Follow the remaining steps to complete your registration. That’s it!
•Good to Know – If you need to find out your Safeway Card number, customer service is very helpful!
Boxtops for Education, Labels for Education and Ballard Market
They’re on cereal boxes, soup cans, Pepperidge Farm, Ziplock bags, Fruit of the Loom, cake mixes, printer paper, so many things! Save them up over the summer and turn them in when we come back to school. (They can be turned in anytime.) Place them in the mailbox in the main hallway just outside the
office, or turn them in to your teacher.
•Boxtops for Education has that little pink rectangle to clip. They have expiration dates on them.
•Labels for Education are on things like Campbell’s Soup and Goldfish Crackers. The UPC code needs to be clipped and intact.